Australian Study Tour
Taking a GBS Australian Study Tour is a truly memorable way for you to experience ‘the Australian lifestyle’.
GBS offer a fully customised Australian Study Tour to suit the specific needs of your group. Let us know what your focus is. You can even choose your own activities and excursions.
To request a Study Tour and quotation, please click here
Duration: As requested by your group, with a minimum of 1 week
Tour requirements: customised to your needs
Minimum number on a tour: 10 participants, however we can facilitate smaller groups with a slight adjustment to pricing.
Why choosing GBS Australian Study Tours make sense
- GBS can provide an Airport Pickup to personally greet your Study Tour Group at the Airport then transport you to your Homestay accommodation
- GBS offers private room (your own private bedroom) or twin-share (sharing a bedroom with another student), with up to a maximum of up to 3 students per home.
- All GBS Families are friendly, caring and are experienced in hosting international students
- Homestay includes meals. The number of meals is based on preferences. All include breakfast, and dinner. Lunch will be provided for younger students or if requested for older groups.
- Transport to and from school and excursions. Provided or via pubic transport services.
- GBS host families are selected as close as available to the education provider
- Food is typically Australian cuisine.
- A GBS team member is available to help you adjust to Homestay life (you will be provided with a 24/7 emergency telephone number)
- GBS team members have years of experience and offer a high level of support and personal attention
- Offered by GBS is an exciting range of excursions. Customised to appeal to your age and educational/professional background. We have available a local tour guide to entertain your group with local knowledge.