Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast and Brisbane Study Tours
Take Your Study Tour Program to the Next Level
Homestay bookings also offers you a complete Study Tour support service with Home Stay, PLUS Airport collection and departure as well as local tours and excursions for your groups in the one package. By packing these products together you can get improved pricing and much less preparation and management time is required by your team.
Packages can be quoted and booked with your study tour booking. We remove the hard work so you and your group can have more time for fun! *terms and conditions apply with minimum number requirements on most tours.
These school activities tours available are shown below:
- Sea World Gold Coast Australia can easily be incorporated in a Educational Study, Homestay Excursion Package – “Sea World’s exciting new education programs will see students delve into a world discovery and fun, as they learn about environmental issues, including sustainability and animal welfare. Our educational programs are year level aligned with the Australian Curriculum, and aim to provide students with important knowledge and understanding of how our fragile environment can be preserved in the hands of future generations.“
- Warner Bros Movie World can easily be incorporated in a Educational Study, Homestay Excursion Package – “Warner Bros. Movie World is proud to present our exciting new programs for Physics, Media Arts, Drama and Tourism! See students apply their knowledge and understanding of physics to real world experiences with our exceptional Physics programs. In an educational program like no other, students will have the opportunity to learn all about the science behind our world class rides and attractions at this iconic Gold Coast Theme Park.Teachers will be provided with work booklets, as well as task and assessment sheets aligned with the Australian Curriculum, which are year level specific. Our Media Arts program uses up-and-coming modern technology, including virtual reality, to allow the students to engage in an authentic experience, with exclusive behind the scenes interactions with industry professionals.”
- Australian Outback Spectacular A great evening out with your homestay / study program – “Discover the heart and soul of the Aussie outback during a school excursion to Australian Outback Spectacular. Students may participate in a Behind the Scenes Tour prior to show commencing. With three course dinner and drinks plus more drama, action, humour and excitement than ever before, Australia’s favourite dinner and show is more than a night out – it’s an experience steeped in courage, tradition and daring Australian spirit.“
- Paradise Country perfect for a study tour homestay based tour package – “Paradise Country’s Australian Curriculum based programs will see students immersed in an authentic experience that reflects traditional farm life and explores the history of Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander culture and its wildlife. The programs will engage students in a range of activities including sheep shearing, damper tasting and gold and opal mining*. Students will have the unique opportunity to interact with our native Australian animals including dingoes, koalas, kangaroos and snakes.”
- Straddie Adventures – “activities include Kayaking, Snorkelling and Sandboarding. Ideal activities for combining outdoor fun with marine, mangrove or eco system studies. Straddie Adventures have specialised in providing activities for school groups since 1998. Our team of qualified instructors focus on safety, education, team building, and, of course, fun!“
- Dreamworld – “There are so many worlds of fun and learning when your students explore Dreamworld. There’s a huge range of educational programs to choose from, and tailored options are available. There’s a huge range of educational programs to choose from, and tailored options are available. Dreamworld is also a great excursion venue for leisure or reward days and end of year break-ups“.
- Sunrover Tours – “Sunrover Tours have been operating in Qld Parks & Wildlife systems and environmental education destinations for over 20 years. Sunrover, a family owned tour company provides nature based adventure tours and are one of a few operators with permits to Fraser Island, Moreton Island and Carnarvon Gorge. (These permits allow for the most extensive tours to all three destinations) Our knowledgeable staff can also organise itineraries ensuring students experience adventurous outdoor activities while achieving educational objectives.Sunrover possesses established campsites and great accommodation options in these protected wilderness regions and provides options to suit all tastes and budgets”
- Australian Kayaking – “Australian Kayaking Adventures has developed Outdoor Team Building programs to significantly increase leadership skills and teamwork among colleagues. When the whole team is involved in establishing goals and determining how to reach them, the energy and effort put into achieving them is increased exponentially.We can offer your team an adventurous 1 hour, day out kayaking or stand up paddle boarding on the Gold Coast, snorkelling amongst hundreds of sub tropical fish and activities specifically designed for your needs.Team Building tours start from $55 per person min 15 people.We also cater for Social Groups, Schools, Sporting Groups“
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary – “Voted one of the Gold Coast’s most popular tourist destinations, Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary is dedication to conserving our nation’s Indigenous, natural and historic heritage and culture. With Blinky Bill now present for daily shows, the amazing viewing experiences available at the Wildlife Hospital and hundreds of native Australian animals on display in natural bushland and rainforest settings, Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary is the ultimate holiday adventure for the entire family.“
- Springbrook and Hinze Dam tour
- Glow worm tour -Found only in Australia and New Zealand, glow worms are rare and fascinating creatures. You will be visiting a National Park located within a World Heritage listed area, which boasts Australia’s largest population of glow worms. After a night-time bushwalk through the forest, you will arrive at a cave illuminated by their breathtakingly beautiful light.
- Day at the Beach and BBQ – “Nothing more Aussie than heading to the beach and enjoying a BBQ, students can enjoy the sun, sand and water before tasting some Aussie Cuisine“.
- Shopping tours – Harbour Town, Robina, Pacific Fair – Head of to one of three amazing shopping venues and pickup souvenirs for the family and bargains galore. Half day tours available”.